I am mother-tongue English, and have almost 25 years' experience translating from Italian to English.
I lived in Italy for around two decades, and make frequent trips there to keep up-to-date.
Quick turn-round. Accurate.
Although my speciality fields are scientific/technical, medical, I am happy to translate literary and general material.
Reader for Pan Macmillan Publisher.
I adhere to the code of ethics of the Translators Association (UK).
- Restoration of St. Mark's Bell Tower, Venice 1993-4, Municipality of Venice tender, Feb 1993
- Di Vostra Signoria Illustrissima Devotissimo et Obbligatissimo Servitore, (34 autographed letters of Galileo Galilei 1624-1632, first ever release). Translated from the Italian. Special Edition of Galileo Optic Industries, Venice, 13 Sept 1991. UNESCO, Nov 1993
- OCCAM (Observatory for Cultural and Audiovisual Communication in the Mediterranean) Feasibility Study, UNESCO, 1995
- The Como Declaration on Science, Society and Ethics, UNESCO, 1995
- Progetto Venetia, submitted to European Parliament, Municipality of Venice, Feb 1996
- Piano Regolatore, Municipality of Venice, April 1996
- Genoa and Other Ports, project, United Nations Industrial Development Organization, 1998
- Brochure and Series of 64 information sheets, AREA Science Park, Trieste, Italy, Feb 2001, ca 100pp
- Publicity/tourism scripts (ca 50 pp), Lucchesi Voice-Overs, London, Dec 2001/Jan 2002
- Automatic Switching Exchanges, Telecom Italia, Jul 2002, 70pp
- Dispatch of Electrical Energy, ENEL, Italy, Oct 2002, 90pp
- Pontifical Academy of Science, The Cultural Values of Science: Scientific Culture and the Ten Statements of John Paul II (chapter by A Zichichi), Vatican City, 2003, Part IV, pp288-330
- Herniamesh, surgical protocol, Jan 2005, 22pp
- Aurasalus (health equipment), web site, Feb 2005, 98pp
- New Living SR (pacemakers) Manual, Jul 2005, 40pp
- DiaSorin, Standard Operating Procedures, Feb 2006, 100pp
- Piedmont System, pdf brochure, 130pp, Mar 2006, www.sistemapiemonte.org
- Sorin Biomedical Clinical Investigation Plan, Oct 2006, 44pp
- Friuli Venezia Giulia Region, FVG Intermodal System, set of publicity sheets and brochure, Nov 2006
- UNIDO ICS, Coastal Management Training Manual, Jan 2007, 140pp
- Friuli Venezia Giulia Region, Promoting Improvement of Quality in Vaccination Processes, Oct 2008, 55pp
- La Cometa Rossa - The Red Comet, novel (author Chiara Macconi, Hermes pub.), Spring 2012, extract 50pp
- Photovoltaic project, Trieste, Jan 2012, 70pp
- Portisa (Italy, Netherlands), doors and fittings catalogue, March 2013, ca 50pp
- Harm to Human Health from Home/Occupational Exposure to RF, A Levis, Apr 2013, 10pp